Thursday, October 12, 2006

...oh wait, I forgot...

the MOST exciting thing recently has been the fact that I've discovered an ELECTRIC KEYBOARD in my house on Saturday!!

I KNOW!

So needless to say, I've been playing for hours on end...now all I need to get my hands on is a sustain pedal!

Also, I've been meaning to put this quote from one of my students up for a while...I gave them an assignment that had to do with International Peace Day (Sept. 21) and one of the questions was to give an example of the negative effects of conflict on society (I articulated it a bit better on the assignment...) At any rate, here's what one students said:

"The negative effect of conflict is that it will bring backwardness to a community because a community can only go ahead when all heads are stuck together."

All I've got to say is, that's a lot of super glue to achieve world peace.

It's a bit of a sticky situation.

4 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laughing, laughing halariously. You have a real gem there!

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Debi and Kitch said...

well as long as you have power keep your cell phone charged and ready to receive long distance texts! Play on harrison...play on.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Emily said...

I try to be funny. I really do. Glad you're laughing, Michelle.

Love the long-distance texts, Jen.

Miss you both

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rock that keyboard !!

dave king

 

Post a Comment

<< Home