Thursday, October 12, 2006

...not much to report...

Thanksgiving came and went with next to no fanfare around here. I managed a nice lunch on the beach with some friends...but grilled baraccuda just isn't the same as turkey(although quite tasty!).

In some exciting news, on Tuesday night we got electricity from National Power Authority for the first time in three weeks. That meant I was able to charge my cell phone and we were able to pump water to the house. We've been without water for about a week. That's right folks...no water and no light. Good times! It's raining again though so that's good...water, water, everywhere!

I've got to run to my classroom - I told my students I'd help them make campaign posters for Student Council. Elections are on Friday.

Vote for Pedro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home