Monday, September 11, 2006

...long awaited photos...

This is the "reading corner." There are some pillows and books by the window on the left that you can't see...students do independent reading there during English Literature classes when I have split levels (6/7)
Also, check out the "homework board" on the right...yep, I'm just that anal retentive. :)
This is my classroom. I have 6 students at the moment in my homeroom (grades 6-8)
My bulletin board for social studies...*sigh* I'm so proud...

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

very impressive...and without a 'letter cutting out machine' to boot!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Emily said...

hahaha...that's because I have "deft" hands. Yes, there is a story involved...

The language arts teacher (Ms. Harleston) asked her grade 6/7 students to create sentences with new vocabulary words they were learning. The word that one of my Costa Rican students chose was "deft." He created the sentence "Ms. Harrison has deft hands." How can I argue with that?

:)

Yay for kids...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home