Friday, August 11, 2006

...send a little love my way...

photo courtesy of www.sierra-leone.org


A few of you have been asking about a mailing address while I am in Sierra Leone. I've been able to get the address of the school I will be teaching at, so this may be the best bet. The address is:
American International School of Freetown
Hillcot Brow
24 Hill Station
Freetown, Sierra Leone
Snail mail in Freetown is, at the best of times, sketchy. I would love to get letters and small(ish) packages from home though! From my experience, it takes at least 6 weeks for a letter to travel from Canada to Sierra Leone if you mail it by 'air,' and a minimum of three months (and could be longer!) if you send it by 'ground.' It's best not to send anything particularly valuable in the mail in case it goes 'missing,' but all attempts will be greatly appreciated.

That's all for now, I'll keep you posted (pun intended).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home