Friday, July 28, 2006

...flying across the atlantic...

Opening the door of opportunity (it's little...just like me)


Well, I was finally able to book my flight from Toronto to London, Heathrow. Looks like I'll be heading out on the 16th at 7:15pm and arriving in London the the 17th at 7:30am (I am definitely not a morning person!). I'm hoping to stay with a friend of mine named Tim . I've know Tim since I was 6 years old and in grade 1. Back then, he used to wear multicoloured striped turtle necks and had a bowl cut (I wore wool dresses and pigtails). Now, he's an actor and photographer living in Guildford. (I'm soon to be a teacher living in Sierra Leone). Oh, how we work our way up...9 years can really make a difference! I'm also hoping to cross paths with my friend Heather. She and I spent 5 looooong years together during undergrad at Trent and then teacher's college at Queen's. I've only know Heather for 6 years and she always looked fabulous. (I always looked fabulous, too, save that pigtail stint...) I haven't seen her for over a year, and have yet to meet her long-term, long-distance boyfriend, Matt. Maybe this will be the year!

Who knows what might happen!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home