Wednesday, March 14, 2007

...a whole new world...

Here are some pictures I took at a dinner party I went to on Saturday. This is the crazy world that I live in now...or at least one of them. I stradle quite a few while I'm here...and boy, my legs sure do get tired! :)
Llet's start with a slightly random picture...my friend Lucy is on the right and in the middle is Ziyad's wife and then...I'm just not sure who is sitting on the left, but she was wearing a pretty dress. :)
The Lebanese "Papas" (Ziyad, Ibrahim, and Chadi) deep in important discussion, overseen by a holographic Jesus. Sometimes he's blessing you, other times he's in close up profile.
It all depends on how you look at him.

A couple of couples, Antonia and Brian and Jemma and Shawn.

Fadi and Nassip - a pair of gentlemen...or rogues. I'm not sure yet.

Meg-the-Yank, Kev-the-Brit, Adama-the-Salone-woman, and Greg-the-Canuck
In other news: Queen Beatrix moved her kittens up to the kitchen landing! I'm very excited and am on my way home now to sit and stare at them. It beats working on my curriculum map...not that I don't love curriculum planning, but there are only so many "essential questions" I can come up with in one afternoon.
Toodles!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home