Tuesday, November 07, 2006

...May Baby...

So my friend Brittany-Ann put list of attributes for all of the months of the year on her blog (www.xanga.com/brigody) and I thought that what they said about MAY was fairly accurate.

Does this sound like me?

May - Stubborn and hard-hearted (yes...). Strong-willed and highly motivated (but of course...). Sharp thoughts. Easily angered (Grrr!!). Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally (...who am I to argue?...). Firm standpoint. Needs no motivation. Shy towards opposite sex (uh, I'm not so sure...). Easily consoled. Systematic (leftbrain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance (clearly, I'm psychic...). Understanding. Sickness usuallyin the ear and neck (See photo below...). Good imagination. Good physical (what does that mean?). Weak breathing (there go my aspirations to be a professional singer...). Loves literature and the arts (I feel crafty, oh so crafty...). Loves traveling (Hi, my name is Emily and I live in West Africa...). Dislike being at home. Restless (where do I begin...). Not having many children( in fact, I have none..). Hardworking. High-spirited (I have been called 'high-strung...').

Check out her blog to see if your birth month fits.

Also, here are some more photos for your viewing pleasure:


My friend Alfred and I on Sunday. I went with him to the eastern part of the city (near Kissy Road) to meet some of his family and friends.
These are Alfred's relatives. I don't know their names. He has about a million. Roughly.

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say that's fairly accurate ;) Great picture: you look "phat". Seriously, you look fantastic! Love you.
(still can't remember my blog password!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home