Tuesday, January 16, 2007

...a little bit overdue...

Alright people...the photos you've all been waiting for. Or not. But I'm still going to post them. I have a few from over the Christmas break - it's taken me a while to upload the photos and burn them to a CD. I have been pre-occupied with work (funny thing, that). But now, here they are:


MY CHRISTMAS IN SALONE
from left moving clockwise: Charbel, Janet, Meghan, Adam, Sylvanus.

Check out this make-shift Christmas tree! Janet and one of our workers, Suliman, put it together on Christmas eve. Meghan and I decorated it with paper chains, snowflakes and Christmas cards I received. That's Greg hidding in the corner. He's Canadian. Apparently, Canadians do strange things like that. Don't ask. I try not to.

Festive! (that's my friend Kevin on the left)


These are the snowflake decorations Meghan and I made to decorate for a Christmas party we had at Kevin's house. We used these snowflakes for the Christmas tree, too! How frugal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home